Self Service Password Reset
To perform a Self Service Password Reset:
1. Navigate to Vista Exchange login page at https://ve.ep.com.
2. Click the Forgot Password link.
3. Under Password Reset Email, enter your Username.
4. Click the Send Email button.
An email will be sent to the email address that is associated with your Vista Exchange account.
5. Navigate to your email inbox and open the message from Entertainment Partners.
NOTE: If you do not receive an email within a few minutes, check your email’s spam folder. You may also contact support at 818 955 6300, or by email at email@example.com.
6. Click the Click Here to Reset Password button.
The New Password page will appear.
7. Create and enter a password in the Create a new password field by using the following criteria:
Cannot use 9 prior passwords
Cannot use your name or username
Must Contain at Least:
1 uppercase and 1 lowercase letter
A check sign will indicate your password meeting the required criteria.
8. Enter your password again in the Confirm your new password field to confirm.
9. Once finished, click the Reset Password button.
A confirmation message will appear in the top right of your screen once your password has been reset.
10. Proceed to signing in using your new password.