Self Service Password Reset
To perform a Self Service Password Reset:
- Navigate to Vista Exchange login page at https://ve.ep.com.
- Click the Forgot Password link.
- Under Password Reset Email, enter your Username.
- Click the Send Email button.
An email will be sent to the email address that is associated with your Vista Exchange account.
- Navigate to your email inbox and open the message from Entertainment Partners.
NOTE: If you do not receive an email within a few minutes, check your email’s spam folder. You may also contact support at 818 955 6300, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Click Here to Reset Password button.
The New Password page will appear.
- Create and enter a password in the Create a new password field by using the following criteria:
Cannot use 9 prior passwords
Cannot use your name or username
Must Contain at Least:
1 uppercase and 1 lowercase letter
A check sign will indicate your password meeting the required criteria.
- Enter your password again in the Confirm your new password field to confirm.
- Once finished, click the Reset Password button.
A confirmation message will appear in the top right of your screen once your password has been reset.
- Proceed to signing in using your new password.