SmartAccounting LoginLog in
Need additional help?Create support ticket
Our dedicated support staff will reach out to you.
Get SmartAccounting Knowledge Base Articles
Latest Release Notes
Please click on the Log in button located on the SmartAccounting support page or navigate to the Log in menu located in the upper navigation of ep.com.
- Input your email, and select Continue.
- Click Forgot Password? on the following screen below the Sign In button.
- Click Send Request. A password reset link will be sent to the email associated with your EP Account.
- Click on the link sent to your email and follow the prompts to create a new password.
Note: This link expires after one hour. Repeat the above steps if you cannot reset your password within this time limit.
If the new user requires citrix and/or payroll access, send a request to the User Provisioning team. Otherwise, your project’s Gatekeeper can add users to Accounting system.
Please ensure the budget name length falls within the limit of less than 34 characters.
To modify the budget name, go to the Cost Report Worksheet module. Once the budget name length is under 34 characters, re-run the report.
If you are still experiencing issues, please create a case so that a support rep can reach out to you as soon as possible.
If your payroll invoices not appearing, please reach out to your paymaster to ensure they have released them. If it has been more than thirty (30) minutes from release time, please create a case so that one of our support reps can reach out to you as soon as possible.
If the payroll file has an incorrect company code, you can fix it by selecting the correct company
- Go to Payroll Processing
- Select the Company field and click
- Hit the Escape button “Esc”
- Reselect the correct company
All the company fields in the distribution grid will automatically be completed.
Add the vendor in SmartAccounting. It will automatically sync into SmartPO.
Purchase Orders will automatically load into the import screen in SmartAccounting as soon as they are approved within SmartPO. You do not need to manually import them.
Yes, you can make distribution changes on payroll files.
- Go to the JE/Distributions tab
- Select Invoice File or Transaction Number
- Make changes to the distribution audit and post.
To enter multiple wires at once, enter the wire transfer number in the invoice list under the appropriate column. Invoices can be paid under the same wire transfer number.
If Cashét files are not showing up in SmartAccounting, please ensure that the envelope was properly created on the Cashét website. If all seems correct on that end and they are still not appearing, please create a case so that a support rep can reach out as soon as possible.
AP Check Printing Issues
- If an AP check is not printing, please ensure your printer is set as default printer. If still does not print, create a case so that a support rep can reach out to you as soon as possible.
- To reprint, please refer to the Check Processing Knowledge Base Article.
Payroll Check Printing Issues
- If a Payroll Check is not printing, please ensure your printer is set as default printer. If still does not print, create a case so that a support rep can reach out to you as soon as possible.
- To reprint, please refer to the Reprinting Payroll Checks Knowledge Base Article.
Mon 12:00am to Fri 8:00pm PT (24x5)
Sat/Sun 7am to 7pm
After Hours: 818.955.6300
Mon 8:00am to Sat 4:00am UK Time (24x5)
Sat/Sun 3pm to 3am
After Hours: +44.330.128.1510