W-2 & 1099 Support
See How to Connect Your Payroll Profile
Need more support?Create support ticket
Get your digital W-2s & 1099s.
Opt-in to paperless. No more waiting for the mail.
Select from the menu below for more topics.
Annual Tax Statements is the section of myEP where you can access your online tax documents (W-2s and 1099s) for your EP paid projects for the last 3 years on a rolling basis, as applicable.
The following can set up an EP account and go paperless to access their tax documents W-2s and 1099s in the Annual Tax Statements section of myEP.
- All US residents or citizens with a valid US SSN from the Social Security Administration that have received payments in the last 3 years from today’s date.
- Corporations will be able to access if they have also been paid as an individual with EP. Please note: Corporations with multiple employees paid by EP will NOT be eligible to access their tax documents online.**
- Beneficiaries will only be able to access if they have also been paid as an individual with EP. Please note: External beneficiaries, who have never been paid by EP on their own, will NOT be eligible to access their tax documents online.**
Already have an EP account from using EP product like SmartStart or SmartTime? Sign in to myEP using email and password that you use for your other EP products.
- Go to myEP, then My Pay, Annual Tax Statements.
- Check out the Going Paperless section for step-by-step instructions.
Prerequisites to connecting your profile:
- You must have been paid by EP at least once within the past three years.
- You must have check information from one of your last 25 EP issued checks.
Note: If you do not have a physical check available, you can go to your bank website to find the Net Amount from one of your EP checks and can use the Net Amount from this check to connect your payroll profile. You can also wait for your next EP check and return to connect your profile once you have check information available.
Here are the steps:
- Go to my.ep.com.
- After creating an account and selecting your role, on the "Enhance Your Profile" section, select "Connect Payroll Profile."
- When you select "Connect Payroll Profile", you will be prompted by a wizard. The first step will be to verify you Social Security Number.
- Once your Social Security Number has been verified, you will be asked to verify information from your most recent check. You may enter one of three pieces of information; Take Home Amount (Net Amount), Check Number or Gross Amount.
- Once complete, you will receive a confirmation that your profile has been connected.
- You are now able access all your pay data, and much more.
Already have an EP account from using EP products like SmartStart or SmartTime? Sign in to myEP using the same email and password that you use for your other EP products.
W-2s and 1099s from the past three years on a rolling basis, as applicable are the available tax documents. Non-U.S. documents, 1095C, W-2C, and any documents other than W-2s and 1099s are not available.
You can sign up to access your 1099s from the Annual Tax Statements section of myEP. You will also receive a paper copy of the 1099 via mail.
However, some restrictions may apply, see below:
- Corporations will be able to access if they have also been paid as an individual with EP. Please note: Corporations with multiple employees paid by EP will NOT be eligible to access their tax documents online.
- Beneficiaries will only be able to access if they have also been paid as an individual with EP. Please note: External beneficiaries, who have never been paid by EP on their own, will NOT be eligible to access their tax documents online.
Three years of historical tax statements are available. Statements refresh each year to meet Internal Revenue Service (IRS) filing deadlines.
No, this is a one-time process unless you decide to go back to mailed, paper copies.
Tax documents available in the Annual Tax Statements section of myEP match the government-issued forms.
If you signed up to go paperless, you will receive an email notification to sign in to myEP when your tax documents are ready in the Annual Tax Statements section every year in January. To check which email account your notification will be sent to, go to myEP, My Account, Settings, Pay Preferences, W2 Delivery Preferences.
Employees who receive 1099s will get a mailed paper copy as an IRS requirement although they may have signed up for a paperless copy from the Annual Tax Statements section of myEP.
Crew & Talent Employment and Paycheck Support
Changes to (Address, Name, SSN, W-4).
Earnings Requests (Reports/Check Stubs)
Tax Form Reprints (W-2/1099s/592b/G2FP)
Tax Form Explanation/Corrections & more.
Employment Verification Inquiries
(e.g. General VOE, Unemployment, Disability)
Pensions, Health & Welfare Inquiries
(e.g. Missing Hours, Union Dues, Union 401k)
MyEP Portal Technical Support
(Assistance with login/registration, connecting payroll profile, tax statement and paystub downloads, viewing pay information, direct deposit setup.)
Unclaimed Property Inquiries
Uncashed payroll checks 300+ days old, EP Unclaimed Property Notices, CA State Controller's Letters
Minors Trust Deductions and Inquiries
(e.g. Set-ups, Coogan Accounts Deposits)
Sick Leave, 1095-C Tax Forms, NY Paid Family Leave
Sick Leave: firstname.lastname@example.org
1095-C Tax Forms: email@example.com
NY Paid Family Leave: NYPFL@ep.com
Canada – PWE Queries
Mon-Fri 5:30am to 5:00pm PT
866-330-0023 (Toll Free)