EP NowStoreAcademySupportCommunityProducts by Country

Crew & Talent Payment Support
United States

Resources for Production Worker Employees

Need more support?

Create support ticket

For Payment Support Canada

Get your digital W-2s & 1099s.

Opt-in to paperless. No more waiting for the mail.



Select from the menu below for more topics.

How do I update my address(es)?

To update your address please log in to our employee portal at my.ep.com. You will only be able to update your information after you have successfully connected your Payroll Profile.

  1. After connecting your payroll profile. Go to the navigation bar (left hand on desktop, bottom on mobile) and select “My Account”. You will be routed to the "My Profile" page. From here you will be presented with any applicable addresses based on your role and how you have been paid.
  2. To the right of the address, you would like to update, select the ‘Edit’ option. A screen will open with your current address on file.
  3. You may update your address by selecting the individual fields and making any necessary changes.
  4. To submit your changes, select the ‘Save’ button to close out the module.
  5. Once you are finished, you should see your changes reflected in the ‘My Profile’ page.

You may also watch this video for more information, MyEP - Change Your Address.

Can I enter in another address in myEP? I have two.

You can only update addresses that are displayed to you in your profile account. You can update your address or residency there! There is no option in the application or at EP to add additional addresses.

How do I know when my address has been updated?

Once you select ‘Save’ on an address in myEP, you will see a success message flash at the top of the screen. At that time, your address will be immediately sent to payroll. Any checks sent for the next week will be mailed to the new address.

How can a Talent Agency Change their Address?

Talent Agencies have an internal record with EP. Talent agents (only) will need to email AgencyAddressUpdate@ep.com to update their agency’s internal address for their clients.

How can a Business Manager Change their client’s Address?

If you are represented by a business manager and they need to change their mailing address on file, they will need to submit an “Authorization to Release Information” letter or POA signed by the employee to update the mailing address on file. They can email it to paymentsupport@ep.com.

How do I change/correct my Name and/or Social Security number?

To update your legal Name/Social Security Number, complete our Crew & Talent Inquiries & Corrections Form. Please email the completed form and a copy of your SSN card to paymentsupport@ep.com.

How do I change/update my W-4 form and/or state withholding form?

To update your W-4 form or your State Withholding form, please click here to find the form you need. Please complete it and email it to paymentsupport@ep.com

Why do I need to resubmit a W-4 for my Exempt status every year?

According to IRS Publication 505, the Form W-4 (Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate) claiming exemption from withholding is valid for only one calendar year.

To continue your exempt status, a new Federal (and/or State) withholding certificate/form is needed no later than February 15th of every year. If new withholding form(s) are not received by this deadline, your exempt status will revert to “single” with no withholding allowances or dependents.

To update your W-4 form and/or your State Withholding form, please click here to find the form you need. Please complete it and email it to paymentsupport@ep.com.

Please note: EP will still accept an updated W-4 for exempt status after the deadline. However, there may be checks issued with regular withholding up and to the date that the exempt status is entered into our system. We will NOT be able to adjust any tax withholding retroactively. Exempt status will only be effective moving forward.

My loan-out corporation has been dissolved; how can I change my payments to be paid as an individual?

To update this information, please complete and submit our Talent - Residual Set up Change Request. Please include a copy of the legal State Corporation of Dissolution documentation with the state seal you received at the time your corporation was officially dissolved.

How do I update or change my email address for MyEP?

Your email address is your username to log into MyEP. If you want to change the email address you use to log into MyEP, you need to disconnect your Payroll Profile from your existing email account. You will then create a new MyEP account by registering with your new email. Lastly you will need to connect your payroll profile to the new email.

Here are the steps:

  1. Log into MyEP with your current email/username. Go to the navigation bar and select “My Account”. Go to My Profile>Settings.
  2. Select “Disconnect your EP Payroll Profile.

After disconnecting your payroll profile from the undesired email account, you will need to register and/or login with your new email address on my.ep.com. Once you login with your new email address you will need to connect your payroll profile to be able to access your Payroll information.


USA Flag
United States
Payment Support

Changes to (Address, Name, SSN, W-4).

Earnings Requests (Reports/Check Stubs)

Tax Form Reprints (W-2/1099s/592b/G2FP)

Tax Form Explanation/Corrections & more.



Payment Support US
Employment Verification Inquiries

(e.g. General VOE, Unemployment, Disability)



Payment Support US
Direct Deposit

Including ACH bank deposit issues


Direct Deposit Support
Pensions, Health & Welfare Inquiries

(e.g. Missing Hours, Union Dues, Union 401k)


Payroll Garnishment and Deduction Inquiries

(e.g. Federal Tax Liens, State Tax Liens and Child/

Spousal Support)



Payment Support US
MyEP Portal Technical Support

(Assistance with login/registration, connecting payroll profile, tax statement and paystub downloads, viewing pay information, direct deposit setup.)


My EP Support
Unclaimed Property Inquiries

Uncashed payroll checks 300+ days old, EP Unclaimed Property Notices, CA State Controller's Letters


Payment Support US
Minors Trust Deductions and Inquiries

(e.g. Set-ups, Coogan Accounts Deposits)


Payment Support US
Benefit Solutions

Sick Leave, 1095-C Tax Forms, NY Paid Family Leave


Sick Leave: sickleave@ep.com

1095-C Tax Forms: 1095inquiry@ep.com

NY Paid Family Leave: NYPFL@ep.com

Benefit Solutions Support
EP Cares

EP Cares Health Insurance - Non-Union Employees


EP Cares Support
Canada Flag
Canada – PWE Queries

Business Hours
Mon-Fri 5:30am to 5:00pm PT
604.998.3208 (Vancouver)
416.927.2218 (Toronto)
866-330-0023 (Toll Free)

Payment Support Canada
Canada – EP Residency and Technical Support

Business Hours
Mon-Fri 5:30am to 5:00pm PT
604.998.3208 (Vancouver)
416.927.2218 (Toronto)
866-330-0023 (Toll Free)

EP Residency Support

Payroll & Finances

PayrollResidualsSmartStartNew SmartTimeProduction PortalEP On LocationSmartAccountingEP LiveSmartPOCASHétPayPaymaster Rate GuideEP Residency

Manage Multiple Productions

Subscribe now

Be an industry insider with EP's
newsletters and alerts

LegalPrivacy NoticeSecurity
© 2023 Entertainment Partners. All rights reserved.