Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, CLIO-winning commercials...and a Great Place to Work.
Support the work that moves the world. We’re proud of our diverse and inclusive culture where people are our greatest asset.
Real change starts with us
Entertainment Partners is a leading production partner in the entertainment industry that strives to create an environment where diversity, equity, and inclusion are a part of who we are. For us to be client first, we must also be employee first.
At Entertainment Partners, we believe that: It starts with us.
We are committed to looking internally and building a foundation to establish and sustain an inclusive and diverse environment. We recognize and honor the importance of building relationships within our communities and with each other.
Innovation is built through creating a safe environment where empathy, compassion, and inclusion are present and where employees feel open to share their ideas and perspectives.
We recognize that diversity is a foundation and make a commitment to fostering an environment in which people of diverse professional and personal backgrounds and experiences feel seen and where a climate of benevolence is cultivated.
We've got you covered
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Options for Accident, Critical Illness and Hospitalization coverage
- Access to Will and Legal Document Center
- Access to Financial Planning Services
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan and Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive Ombuds Program
- Wellness Program with Reward Incentives
- Training and Development
- EP Outreach Volunteer Opportunities
- EP DEI Council
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Women's ERG
- Working Parents/Caregivers ERG
- Multicultural Connections ERG
- LGBTQ+ ERG
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Join our team and work in a rewarding environment with other talented people just like yourself.