Industry leading expertise in production financing.
Get the highest value for your tax credits and ensure the strongest position with lenders to secure the financing you need.
Get financing to start fast and finish strong.
When just earning a tax credit isn’t enough, EP’s team of experts can help you get funds you need for your production even sooner. We will work with you to unlock funding by providing a loan against an anticipated production incentive; issuing an advance against minimum guarantees or receivables; or offering competitive loan pricing and an easier closing process to maximize the cash available.
Put your production incentive to work right away to fund a substantial portion of your budget from the start.
- EP’s experts will review your production materials, determine the incentive you’re eligible for and lend you the capital, using your incentive as collateral.
- Access our pro-forma financial statement to help you secure a loan and/or a commitment from investors.
- Don't wait until delivery to get paid. EP can monetize pre-sales, so you have the Minimum Guarantee in cash, upfront to fund your production.
Use the company that major film finance lenders turn to.
- Entertainment Partners is where major production finance lenders go to secure and finance tax credits for productions in order to write needed gap loans.
- EP’s team of experts bring a sophisticated understanding of regulations and the relationships to get the job done right.
Leverage financing with pricing determined by a range of key production factors.
- EP makes financing decisions based on a comprehensive view of productions including jurisdiction; distributor; amount of principal needed and the anticipated loan period.
Minimum Guarantee Financing
"The EP incentive team has been crucial in developing film finance plans with me, with its multi-state tax credit knowledge. They go beyond just working with your budget and EP software to estimate tax credits and respond quickly and accurately. They understand the film finance process, work with a big smile, and always have a glass that is full."
Secure the funding your production needs today.
Learn more about EP's film financing for your next project.
*Loans made by GEPF, LLC or EP Financial Solutions, LLC, made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.