Production Portal Support
Need additional help?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access support directly.
Simply log in to your production company site URL to access our Virtual Assistant at any time.
Historical documentsPast project login
Access documents from a past project here.
Find your production company site URL in your original project invitation email.
Log in using the production company site URL that was emailed to you when you were invited to join the project. If you don’t know the production company site URL, please email email@example.com.
If you are no longer working on a project and want to access historical documents, you can log in here.
• Check your web browser (we recommend using Google Chrome or an up-to-date version of Safari).
• Check that you're using the correct email address and password.
If you need to change your email address, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to reset your password, see How do I reset my password?
Note: Your account will be locked after five failed log in attempts. If you are locked out of your account, please email email@example.com for assistance.
To reset your password, go to the production company site URL that was emailed to you when you were invited to join the project. If you don't know the production company site URL, please contact your production team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Once you’ve navigated to your production company site URL, click Email a Log In Link.
2. Enter your email address and click Send Log In Link.
3. You will receive an email with a link. Click on the link to log in to the platform.
Note that this is a one-time link which will expire after 10 minutes. If the link expires before you log in, you can request a new one.
4. Once you’ve logged in via email link, go to Account Settings to reset your password.
If you do not receive an email link, check your spam folder. Alternatively, open a new Incognito tab in Google Chrome and try again.
If you’re still having trouble, please contact email@example.com.
To keep your information safe, we require you to choose a strong password. We recommend using a password that consists of four random words separated by a hyphen.
We also recommend that you set up multi-factor authentication (MFA), which adds another layer of security by requiring you to use more than one factor of authentication: your password and a code generated on your phone. The most common code generator is Google Authenticator but other applications are available. You can set up MFA in your Account Settings.
To change your email address, please contact your production team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For support on how to carry out tasks on the Production Portal:
1. Log in and navigate to your Project Dashboard or Crew Dashboard.
2. Navigate to the bottom-right corner of your screen to view our Virtual Assistant (the blue question mark).
3. Click the blue question mark to access our library of step-by-step guides and other useful resources.
The production company and production act as the data controller. Entertainment Partners acts as the data processor. This means that the production company and production are responsible for controlling user data.
As the data processor, Entertainment Partners enables the production to store the minimum required user data for the duration of the agreement with the production company. The production company will retain access to the data after the production has finished. The production company is responsible for requesting the deletion of any data; Entertainment Partners will act on the instructions of the production company or otherwise delete the data in relation to its Privacy Notice.