Casting Payroll Support
Need more support?Create support ticket
Central Casting Support
Click here for non-Payment related Central Casting FAQs, Videos, Live Chat, and more.
Please allow 2 weeks from the time you worked for your check to be issued and mailed.
CA work state
Payments are due to be mailed on the Thursday after the week you worked.
NY work state
Payments are due to be mailed on the Friday after the week you worked.
All other states
Payments are processed on the Thursday after the week you worked and may take longer for mail delivery.
If you have waited at least 15 days since you last worked on a project (holidays excluded) without receiving payment, please complete and submit an Inquiries and Corrections Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your booking information details or voucher with your form.
Paychecks will be sent to the address on file with payroll. To update your address please log in to our employee portal at my.ep.com. You will only be able to update your information after you have successfully connected your Payroll Profile.
- After connecting your Payroll Profile. Go to the navigation bar (left hand on desktop, bottom on mobile) and select “My Account”. You will be routed to the "My Profile" page. From here you will be presented with any applicable addresses based on your role and how you have been paid.
- To the right of the address, you would like to update, select the ‘Edit’ option. A screen will open with your current address on file.
- You may update your address by selecting the individual fields and making any necessary changes.
- To submit your changes, select the ‘Save’ button to close out the module.
- Once you are finished, you should see your changes reflected in the ‘My Profile’ page.
- You may also watch this video for more information, MyEP - Change Your Address.
At this time, we do not have the resources for checks to be picked up. Paychecks are handled in a secure area with 24-hour surveillance and are delivered by our bonded driver directly to the post office. Casting checks are sent by first-class mail. While most checks are received within 5 to 7 business days after being mailed, there are times when it may take longer, particularly during holiday periods. Please allow 10 business days for the payment to be processed and mailed to you.
You can view up to three years of Pay History information by logging into our employee portal at my.ep.com. You will need to connect your EP payroll profile first to enable access to your pay information.
After connecting your profile:
- Go to the navigation bar (left hand on desktop, bottom on mobile) and select MyPay and Pay History.
- You can select the pay information you would like to be included in the export and then, select the button on the top right labeled Export.
PDF paystubs issued from November 2021 and onward.
- Click on the checkbox next to the pay stub they wish to download. An option called Actions should be visible on the screen.
- Click on it and select “Download.”
Yes. You can sign up for direct deposit at my.ep.com. You'll need to create an account and connect your EP payroll profile to enable access to your pay information.
- Go to My Pay and click Direct Deposit Management
- Select Direct Deposit Management.
- Under “My Projects” column it will display your productions. Under the “Offers Direct Deposit column, confirm if your project offers Direct Deposit.
- Below your project’s status, you’ll see your name. Click Add Account(s) to start your enrollment.
- You can connect instantly using "Plaid" (recommended) to your bank account(s) right away or you can connect manually.
- Follow the instructions on the site to complete the process.
The sick leave (Avail/Accrued) balance shown on your check stub is hours available, not days. You accrue one hour of sick time for every 30 hours of work.
To take sick time you must be scheduled to work on a Central Casting show. If you become ill/sick, email email@example.com to advise them that you are calling out sick. Central Casting will notify the payroll department and they will process the sick time payment.
CASTING PAYROLL OFFICES
California & New York
2950 N. Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
Marketing & Sales: 818.955.6299
235 Peachtree Street, NE, Ste. 217
Atlanta, GA 30303
1450 Poydras Street, Ste. 2280
New Orleans, LA 70112
All background payroll-related inquiries including Missing Background Check, Check Status, Incorrect Payments and more.
Mon-Fri 6am to 6pm PT