Quick and Compliant Crew Contracting in the UK
When it comes to contracting crew, the UK legal landscape is complex. There’s a lot to think about, especially given increased regulation around right to work, taxes, health and safety, and data protection.
Don’t let compliance keep you up at night. Join the conversation as legal experts Neisha Glynternick and Sarmad Saleh from UK-based entertainment law firm Sheridans discuss crew contracting in the UK and the main pitfalls to avoid.
This session will cover:
- Key considerations when contracting crew in the UK, including enforceability, e-consent, contract types, key terms, assignment of rights and policies.
- The biggest challenges facing production companies (and how to overcome them).
- How to streamline the contracting process and ensure compliance across your productions with the Production Portal.
You can be confident in your contracting. Register now to find out how.
- Laura Webster, Customer Success Manager, POP
- Simon Donovan, Head of Business Development, POP
- Neisha Glynternick, Partner, Sheridans
- Sarmad Saleh, Associate, Sheridans
Runtime: 59 minutes