Film Financing Explained: International Financing
Join us for episode #4 of our film financing series, hosted by EP’s John Hadity, EVP Incentives Group, and his special guests, as they discuss the ins and outs of international film financing.
This session will focus on financing projects outside of the US, and together these industry experts will explore the differences between US and international financing, the European Convention on Cinematographic Co-Production and the benefits of working under co-productions, or opting instead to structure as a collaboration with foreign partners, the requirements to qualify for international financing, how copyright may be affected when working with foreign partners, and how to prepare to take your project abroad (Runtime: 1 hr 8 min).
- Jennifer Liscio, VP, Tax Incentives & Legal Affairs, Entertainment Partners
- John Hadity, EVP, Incentives Operations, Entertainment Partners
- Joyce Pierpoline, Producer
- Kattie Kotok, EVP, US Production, British Film Commission
- Sophie Borowsky, Partner, Crossen & Borowsky