Solving the Crew Shortage
Production is at an all-time high, and the industry is scrambling to find qualified crew for each new project, from production accountants to camera operators, to special effects artists. Join Entertainment Partners’ Joe Chianese, as he hosts a panel of leaders from across the industry who are helping to solve this labor shortage and get new crew trained and ready to fill in-demand jobs.
Together, they will discuss the critical need for crew training programs, challenges in keeping pace with the demand for content in an increasingly digital world, and how programs including EP Academy, Reel Works, the New Mexico Film Academy, the Georgia Film Academy, and others, are offering industry-leading training in production skills and technology. (Runtime: 1 hr 11 mins)
- Amber Dodson, Director, New Mexico Film Office
- Georgia Kacandes, Executive Producer, 'Once Upon a Time... In Hollywood'
- Jeffrey Stepakoff, Executive Director, Georgia Film Academy
- John Williams, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Reel Works
- Tyrone Robinson, Manager, Learning Enablement, Entertainment Partners