Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Opportunities
Minnesota introduced a new tax incentive? You betcha! With an annual cap of $25M, a 15% credit on non-resident BTL, and locally headquartered businesses like Target, Best Buy, US Bank and General Mills (and entrepreneurs and taxpayers) ready to pay for the 25% transferrable tax credit, you don’t want to miss the opportunity to film in Minnesota!
In this webinar, EP's SVP and Production Incentives Practice Leader, Joe Chianese, and guests, take a deep dive into all things Minnesota including: the state’s new incentive program, dynamic locations, strategies for boosting crew training and DEI initiatives, and the 3rd largest acting pool outside of NY & LA. Minnesota promises a bright future for film & TV!
- Melodie Bahan, Executive Director, Minnesota Film & TV
- Van Hayden, Producer/1st AD ('Genius: MLK/X,’ ‘Hustle & Flow’)
- David Malver, Production Finance Executive
- Mandy June Turpin, Producer/Actress ('Merry Kiss Cam,' 'Body Language')
- Llewellyn Wells, Producer ('The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey')