To perform a License reset for MMB/MMS:
- Launch the program after installation has been completed. The Activation Wizard will populate.
- Click on Activate License.
- Enter your Activation ID/License number and click Next.
- A window will appear stating that there are no Activations remaining. The License Number Recovery window will appear. The message will prompt you to deactivate one of the existing installations (if available), or give you the option to perform an emergency reset of one of the Activations already in place.
Select the machine you wish to reset and select Reset Activation.
NOTE: You are only able to perform an Emergency Reset every 90 days.
- You will then receive a Reset Activation Confirmation window. If you would like to proceed with the Emergency Reset, select OK.
- An email with a PIN will be sent to the email address associated with the Activation ID/License number. You will need this PIN to complete the Reset Activation process.
- You will be taken back to the License Activation Wizard screen, where you will be prompted to enter your PIN. Once your PIN is entered, select Next.
- Follow the License Activation Wizard steps to activate the License.