To successfully open a Classic Movie Magic Budgeting (CMMB) file in Movie Magic Budgeting 7 (MMB7) in Windows:
- Open Movie Magic Budgeting 7.
- Go to File and select Open File.
- Navigate to the folder where the CMMB or EPB budget file is saved.
- Select either All Files or Classic MMB Files from the Files of Type drop-down list.
- Select the file from the list.
- Double- click on the budget or click Open to open the file.
- Go to File > Save As.
- Be sure to save the file as an MMB7 file by saving with an “.mbd” file extension.
- Proceed to work in MMB7.
NOTE: It is a good practice to copy and paste the budget into a blank template, as on occasions, there may be minor incompatibility with a CMMB or EPB file introduced into the MMB7 format.
Watch our Classic File Conversion video tutorial in the Training Videos section of our site .