AFM 2021 Online: Entertainment Partners Explores the Future of Production
As presented at AFM Online 2021
Join a distinguished panel of content creators, developers of trailblazing production technologies, production finance experts and media thought leaders as they dive deep into the evolution of production content and technologies.
How and where we consume content is constantly changing, and diverse types of content and methods of distribution – including local content, gaming, podcasts and streaming services – have emerged stronger than ever. At the same time, content creation is moving in groundbreaking ways that were unforeseen as little as five years ago. These advancements are producing new challenges and opportunities across the evolving entertainment industry.
Listen to our panelists discuss:
- What and where content is being produced
- What are the most innovative production technologies, from both a developer and user perspective
- How production and technologies have changed in the last five years
- How Covid-19 created or expedited change
- What the future of production looks like
(Runtime: 1 hr 32 min)