To ensure budget exports from MMB7 to CMMB do not reset the exported account totals to zero:
- Go to the MMB7 menu, click on Setup, and select Currencies.
This will open the Setup Currencies Window.
- Note the Name and Value Rate for the selected currency (in this case U with a Rate of 1). Click OK to close the window. The user will search for this name duplicated in the budget’s Globals.
- Go back to the MMB7 menu, click on Setup, and select Globals.
- In the Names column, locate the Currency Name previously noted in the Currency Window to confirm duplication. (In this example U with a value of 0.)
- Once the duplication is confirmed, close the Globals window.
- Go back to the MMB7 menu, click on Setup, and select Currencies.
- In the Setup Currencies Window, modify the currency Name so that it no longer duplicates the Global Name.
- Press OK to save the change. The user will now be able to export the MMB 7 Budget to CMMB with the account totals.