Canada - Payroll - Crew/Cast - Request Information
If you have worked on a production with EP Canada as your payroll service provider, you may request a special report or a document copy in order to complete a personal form or application. (Union membership, financial institution application)
Some of the typical reports and document copies requested are:
- Earnings report – summary
- Earnings report – detail
- Cheque copies
- Government tax slips (T4, T4A)
- Quebec Relevé 1
In order to obtain this information there are a few steps that are required:
Contact EP Canada
- Residents of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia, please call our Vancouver office 604.987.2292.
- Residents of Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island, please call our Toronto office 416.923.9255.
- When speaking with one of our Staff, you will be asked a few questions to confirm and protect your identification.
- Once verified, inform our Staff of the type of report or the document copy you require.
- Provide any information that would be useful to process the request such as the purpose to which you are making the request (Union membership, financial institution application).
Information Authorization Form
- You may be asked to complete an Information Authorization Form. If this form is required, it must be completed and signed prior to EP Canada proceeding with your request.
- Download the form from our website and complete it as necessary.
- There may be charges associated with the information requested. These costs will be discussed with you upon your initial request.
- If payment is required for the information requested, the payment must be received prior to EP Canada proceeding with your request.
Methods of payment
- American Express
- Money Order
Method of Delivery
To receive your information requested, you must specify the method of delivery that you prefer. These options include:
- Fax (must provide the ‘Return Fax Number’ on the “Information Authorization Form”)
- Mail (your current address on our records will be used unless otherwise specified)
- Pick up at EP Canada Office (your requested information will be held at our reception area and will be released to you upon verification of photo identification)