Behind the Boom: Why the UK is a Hotspot for Production
The UK production industry is booming. Talented crew, world-class infrastructure and competitive tax reliefs are attracting record-breaking levels of film and HETV investment.
In this Master Series event, Entertainment Partners’ incentives expert Joe Chianese, and his special guests, will examine why the UK is a location of choice for producers. Listen as they explore the generous industry incentives available to productions filming in the UK and show you how EP can help your production take advantage of what the UK has to offer. (Runtime: 1hr)
- Samantha Perahia, MBE, Head of Production UK, British Film Commission
- Lyndsay Duthie, CEO, Production Guild of Great Britain
- Bianca Gavin, Head of Production, Pulse Films ('Gangs of London')
- Callum McDougall, Producer/Executive Producer ('Spectre,' '1917')
- Sam Collett, Senior Partner, FLB Accountants