Academy Course: SyncOnSet Basics
The course is designed for users filling any production role that is concerned with script breakdowns, digital continuity, reporting, or inventory tracking and management.
Covered topics include:
- Registering for and accessing the SyncOnSet platform
- Managing users, including assigning, and limiting access to department or episode-specific details
- Uploading and accepting script revisions
- Creating, deleting, and linking characters within a production
- Tracking the status and location of production inventory
Work at your own pace.
SyncOnSet access is not included.