Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance, simplified.
When the Affordable Care Act became a law in 2010, it created stringent healthcare requirements and complex reporting for employers with 50 or more full-time employees. That’s why we created ACA Premiere and our ACA solutions team to help employers like you stay up-to-date with all ACA requirements, ease your administrative burden, and maintain compliance to avoid costly penalties and fines.
- Get a dedicated ACA team of industry-leading experts to help you maintain full ACA compliance at all times.
- Collects and aggregates data from any payroll provider and in-house payroll system.
- Analyzes hours for new hires and ongoing union and non-union employees to determine employee status for ACA health benefit eligibility.
- Aggregates payroll data across all shows and production companies to assess measurement and stability periods, administrative periods, and breaks in service.
- Transmits relevant payroll data to EP Cares™ or other health insurance administrators.
- Provides monthly eligibility reports displaying full-time and part-time employees with ACA-compliance support.
- Obtain union benefit plan minimum value coverage and affordability certificate.
- Enjoy ongoing consulting, evaluation assistance, and compliance support as your company continues to grow.
- EP handles all your administration burden and prepares your IRS forms for you to fulfill all government reporting obligations.
Don’t make ACA compliance harder than it has to be. Let our ACA solutions experts help ensure you meet all your ACA obligations while maintaining full compliance. For more information, email our ACA solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818.955.6022 now.