Year-End Tax Filing Information for 2019
- EP’s Personalized 1099 Tax Filing Assistance
- 2019 Client Authorization Form (PDF) IMPORTANT – This form must be opened in Adobe Reader. Right-click to download/save to your computer and open the file.
- Helpful Documents If You Are Filing Yourself
1099 Tax Filing Assistance
Attention all SmartAccounting, Classic Vista, Global Vista, and Vista 5 Clients:
As you begin to prepare 1099 filings for 2019, please bear in mind that EP offers tax filing assistance for SmartAccounting, Classic Vista, Global Vista, and Vista 5 clients.
- The cutoff date to submit your request to Entertainment Partners is Wednesday, January 15, 2020.
- The IRS Deadline for 2019 1099 Printing and FIRE Submission is January 31, 2020.
EP services include the following:
- EP will print and mail your production’s 1099s.
- EP will transmit to the IRS on your production’s behalf using EP’s TCC number.
- EP will interact between the production and the IRS to ensure completeness of filing.
|EP 2019 1099 Processing Fees|
|$260||Per License with one company record and one company fire upload|
|$60||Additional Company Record within each license|
|$5||Per each 1099 printed within a license|
|$5||Reprint fee: Per each 1099 form requiring a reprint|
|$100||Incomplete Data Fee: Per each license request with incomplete 1099 setup. To avoid incomplete data fees, please be sure to audit your data prior to submitting your 1099 request to EP (i.e,, correct company name and Tax ID number)|
|$100||Rush Fee: Per each license request received on or after January 16, 2020|
If you are engaging EP to process your 1099 filing, please download and complete the Client Authorization Form. Email the completed form to email@example.com. Should you have any questions, please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are part of a larger organization, please coordinate your requests for these services through your Production Finance Executive or Production Controller to ensure you are consolidating your efforts when using Entertainment Partners for this year’s 1099 Printing and FIRE Uploads.
Helpful Documents If You Are Filing Yourself
If you are filing yourself, these materials will help! The PDFs, knowledgebase articles, and videos below will walk you through the tax reporting processes for SmartAccounting, Vista 5, Global Vista, and Classic Vista.
- PDF: Vista 5 – 1099-MISC and ICR Notes
- KB Article: Vista 5 – Setting Up Required Records for 1099s and Tax Reporting
- KB Article: Vista 5 – Printing 1099s and Form 1096
- KB Article: Vista 5 – E-Filing 1099s
- PDF: Global Vista – 1099-MISC and ICR Notes
- KB Article: Global Vista – Setting up the Necessary Records for 1099 Tax Reporting
- Video: How to Setup Global Vista for 1099 Tax Reporting Part 1
- Video: How to Setup Global Vista for 1099 Tax Reporting Part 2
- PDF: Classic Vista – 1099-MISC and ICR Notes
- KB Article: Classic Vista – Setting up the Necessary Records for 1099 Tax Reporting
- Video: How to Setup Classic Vista for 1099 Tax Reporting Part 1
- Video: How to Setup Classic Vista for 1099 Tax Reporting Part 2
Should you have any questions, please contact our Service and Support Team at email@example.com.