To use Budget Comparison for two or more budgets in Movie Magic Budgeting:
- Go to File > Budget Comparison.
- Select the relevant budgets to be compared and click the Add button.
NOTE: You may compare more than two budgets at the same time. However, it is recommended to compare budgets that have the same account format.
- Confirm the correct budgets appear in the Budget List. You may remove a budget from the list by selecting that budget and clicking the Remove button.
- Select the necessary Report Type and View Report By criteria.
Shows the difference in each account with an additional column showing a percentage of change.
Shows the average amount of each account.
View Report By:
- All Accounts
Shows all accounts in the current budgets.
Shows only accounts visible on the Topsheet.
- Account From/To
Specifies a particular account range.
- Include Credits
Compares any applied credits.
- When ready to run the Budget Comparison, click Ok.
- The Budget Comparison information will then appear on the screen. The information can be printed or saved to a .pdf file, but cannot be modified.
NOTE: If the budgets do not share the same account number range, the Budget Comparison they will be listed in order of account number.