We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of new versions of Movie Magic Budgeting and Movie Magic Scheduling that are compatible with macOS High Sierra. The new versions also include stability and compatibility improvements (e.g. updating to Java 8). Download and installation instructions for the new builds are included below.
Minimization of the budget or sheet panes is disabled in Movie Magic Budgeting for Mac due to a known issue with Java 8. However, you can still minimize the whole window, and arrange budgets with the Tile and Vertical options. You can also switch between open budgets using the Window menu. Please click here to view materials on how to work around this issue.
Users must download the new version of the application in order to use it in macOS High Sierra, following the below steps:
1. Deactivate your existing license codes for MMS/MMB:
– Open software
– Go to Help > Licensing > Deactivate
2. Uninstall MMS/MMB from your Mac.
3. Upgrade to macOS High Sierra.
4. Download and install the new MMS/MMB version:
5. Activate the new version using your existing license code.
6. View the latest release notes:
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Service and Support at 818.955.6300 (M-F 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Pacific) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.