Ensure that Movie Magic is closed before doing this.
- Navigate to the install path for Movie Magic. The default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Magic\MM Budgeting or Scheduling.
- Right-click on the MM Budgeting.exe or MM Scheduling.exe file. The .exe file will have a generic icon. It will NOT have a Movie Magic icon.
- Select Properties from the drop-down menu.
- In the Properties window, select the second tab labeled Compatibility. If the first option, Run this program in compatibility mode for is checked, uncheck it.
- Under Settings, check the box labeled Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- In the drop-down underneath, select System, then select OK at the bottom.
- The next time MMX is opened, it will appear larger and more readable.