To download the Movie Magic installer onto a Mac computer after receiving an identity of the developer cannot be confirmed warning message:
- Go to the Dock and double click on the System Preferences icon.
- The System Preferences window will appear. Click on the Security & Privacy icon.
- The Security & Privacy window will apear. In order to make the necessary changes, you must unlock the screen. Click on the Lock icon that is located on the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
- You will need to enter your Mac Administrative Password. Then, click on Unlock.
- Under the General tab of the Security & Privacy window, select Anywhere under the “Allow apps downloaded from” section:
Then, click on the Lock icon again to save changes.
- You should now be able to download the installer without any warning messages.
- After you download the installer, we suggest going back into Security and Privacy and switching back to the original settings.