Joe Chianese will moderate a panel at the Produced By NY conference entitled “Tomorrow’s Tinsel: The Future of Film Financing.” Producing a movie takes more than drive, ambition, and vision—it takes money. For the savvy producer/entrepreneur, today’s financing landscape offers numerous possibilities for raising the capital you require. Film incentive programs can be found in virtually every corner of the world, and new SEC rulings on Regulation A have exploded the opportunities for crowdfunding your motion picture. Join top professionals as they explore the new horizon of film financing in a globally competitive marketplace.
- Moderator: Joe Chianese – EVP, EP Financial Solutions
- G. Mac Brown – The Departed, Men in Black 3, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Somewhere, St. Vincent, Quantico
- Craig Engler – Kickstarter, Entertainment Lead
- Scott Greenberg – CEO and Founder, Bento Box Entertainment
- Gary Lucchesi – The Age of Adaline, Underworld, Million Dollar Baby; President, Producers Guild of America
- Ron Miller – CEO, StarEngine Crowdfunding
- David Oliver – Principal, Oliver Media Finance
- Lydia Dean Pilcher – The Lunch Box, Cutie and the Boxer, The Darjeeling Limited; Vice President, Motion Picture Producers Guild of America
EP is a proud sponsor of the conference.