TIFF is the fall film festival that presents today’s must-see movies from filmmakers around the world. What emerging financing trends tie these films together? How are these groundbreaking producers utilizing the value of international production incentives? What new possibilities are on the horizon for financing through crowdsourcing? And what do these shifts in the global marketplace mean for you?
Join Joe Chianese and his panel of innovative producers, film financing and production incentive executives, filmmakers, and crowdfunding specialists as they explore these questions and more!
- Don Carmody, Don Carmody Productions
- John Hadity, EP Financial Solutions
- Michael Helfant, Producer, Mr. Right (TIFF 2015 Film Selection)
- Marc Hofstatter, Indiegogo, Film Vertical
- Jennifer Liscio, Canada Film Capital
- Kire Paputts, Director, The Rainbow Kid (TIFF 2015 Film Selection)
- Cynthia Wade, Producer, Freeheld (TIFF 2015 Film Selection)