Access Card Support
Can I use the EP Access Card in foreign countries?
The EP Access Card can be used anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. However, when a card is used in a foreign country, the charges are subject to a Foreign Currency Conversion fee, which is 1 percent of the converted transaction amount.
Do I have to code each EP Access Card charge in VPO?
No, unless the administrator plans to export the charges into Vista. Otherwise, the placeholder pluses can remain. However, a description must be completed regardless of whether the administrator plans to export or manually enter the charges.
How do I close an EP Access Card?
Please send an email to Service and Support with the card name and number.
How do I report fraudulent charges on my EP Access Card?
Please send an email to Service and Support to report any fraudulent charges.
How do I schedule training for an EP Access Card?
Please send an email request to: EP Training
How long does it take to fund an EP Access Card?
We fund cards twice a day. If it is a transfer, the funding request will be completed the same day. If you are funding by sending a check or wire, the request will be completed upon receipt of payment.
How long does it take to get a new EP Access Card?
A new EP Access Card takes three to five business days from the day the card’s application is sent to the bank. The card is sent via FedEx directly from the bank to the administrator.
How long does it take to receive a refund on my EP Access Card?
The reconciliation process takes 30 days from the date the EP Access Card is closed.
I received an invoice for handling fees. What are they?
Handling fees are .0045 of all charges and the fee for using the EP Access Cards. Handling fees are generated by Accounting and should be paid independently.
I sent EP a replenishment check. Why have the funds not been applied to my EP Access Card?
In addition to sending a check, the administrator must complete a funding request in VPO so that we know which card needs funding and how much should be put on the card.
I tried to use my EP Access Card but it was declined. Why?
Reasons for a decline can vary. Please contact EP Service and Support at 818.955.6296 for assistance in finding out the reason for the decline.
I want to use EP Access Cards on my production. What do I need to do?
Potential EP Access Card clients need to contact a Marketing representative at 818.955.6299, who will explain the processes and the handling fees, and send the appropriate forms to be completed by the client.
My EP Access Card has been stolen. What do I do?
Please call EP Service and Support at 818.955.6296 to report the lost or stolen card and order a new card.
What is the 24-hour EP Access Card After Hours Emergency Funding number?
For EP Access Card funding, please call our Service and Support Team at 818.955.6296 between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. At all other times, please call the After Hours Emergency Funding line at 818.427.2484.
What is the EP Access Card fax number?
Download Screen Does not Appear During Envelope Export with EP Access Card
If the download screen does not appear when attempting to export an EP Access Card Envelope in VPO, it is most likely due to pop up blockers. Turn off pop up blockers and export the Envelope again.
- Go to Tools on your browser tool bar.
- Select Pop Up Blocker .
- Select Turn Off Pop Up Blocker .
Note: When you go to re-export the Envelope, you will get a warning that this Envelope has already been exported. Select OK.
General Information and How to Set Up
Entertainment Partners’ pre-funded Access Card replaces petty cash by issuing a MasterCard to each person assigned to the show.
- Purchases are visible at the EP Access Card Internet site.
- Purchases can be reconciled and coded on the site.
- Interfaces into Vista, Vista 5, Ease Accounting, and Global Vista.
- The handling fee is 0.45% of the card’s purchases.
- EP bills the client once per month.
- If you have problems with your cards during work hours, contact Access Card Support at 818.955.6296. They will deal directly with Bank of America. For funding emergencies that occur after hours, contact Access Card Support at 818.427.2484. This is a 24-hour service for emergencies only.
How to Set Up Your EP Access Card
- Client calls Marketing or Client Services at 818.955.6299 if they would like to use the card services.
- Client determines who will act as Site Administrator (accountant/studio).
- Designate a Custodian Card. Your key production accountant’s card is the most common and best choice. Add funds to this card for the entire production or a significant portion of it. Rather than contacting EP each time you have fund a card, easily fund and replenish each card from your Custodian Card.
- Move funds by logging in at accesscard.ep.com from any location or device.
- Client Services will send appropriate forms to clients to fill out (forms are also available from ep.com).
- Client determines if they would like MCC (merchant category code) codes turned off or on. An MCC is a four-digit number assigned to a business by credit card companies when the business first starts accepting one of these cards as a form of payment. CAUTION: Due to some of the different definitions in the MCC codes (Hotel/Restaurant), cards may not work in some establishments.
- Client emails all forms to email@example.com.
- Once the forms are processed, all administrators will be set up with Access Card (Virtual Production Office) access. Client will create a funding request in the Access Card site for each card holder to set the limit for the cards. This amount will need to be paid to EP. Checks should be made payable to and include the Client Number in the payment:
GEP Administrative Services, Inc
Attn: EP Purchase Card
2835 North Naomi Street
Burbank, CA 91504-2024
W-9 information can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cards will be received directly from MasterCard within 3–5 business days after they have been ordered. A $35/card expedited fee can be used for rush orders with a 1–2 business day turnaround.
The cards will be set up with a declining balance, meaning the Site Administrator will use Access Card to replenish any cards.
How to Change the Amount of an Advance Request with EP Access Card
- Complete the Advance Request or replenish an Envelope.
- Go to Approve Advances. Your request will appear.
- Under Amount Approved, click in the text box and edit the amount.
- Once the amount is changed, you may approve the request.
- The window will refresh. In Show Advance Requests click on Approved.
- Click on Select to Fund.
- Select Request Funding.
- The Request Funding page will open.
- Under Payment Method, use the drop-down and choose Transfer from Card or Pay by Check. If you are going to send in a check, choose Pay by Check.
- A list of all your cardholders will appear. Choose the card you would like to transfer the money from.
- Click on Submit Request.
- Print the Funding Request.
How to Export an EP Access Card Envelope
- Complete and approve an Envelope.
- Go to Approve Envelope. Click on Approved and your request will appear.
- Click on Select to Export.
- Click on the Export button.
- The Downloading Exporting Window will appear.
- A Security Warning will appear. Click where it indicates.
- Choose Download File.
- The File Download window will open. Choose Save.
- Save the file to your C:DISCDOWNLOAD.
- Your Export is now complete.
How to Process a Credit
A credit is a transaction that has been refunded. The money has been put back on the card. There is no need to replenish the charge.
- For example: A cardholder has purchased a $10 t-shirt. A week later the cardholder returns the t-shirt to the store and receives a credit of $10. The $10 is now returned on the card.
- You may create an Envelope for the credit and export (if necessary) to Classic Vista or Global Vista. There is no need to replenish the charge.
No content available. Please view other tabs for available content.
Need more information?
Drop us a line any time, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible.
Service and Support Hours
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (Pacific)
Access Card Support
Access Card Emergency After Hours Funding