Search Support

Minor’s Trust – How can I get a Minor Work Permit?

Productions employing minors are responsible for obtaining the required work permits to employ a minor.

Please reach out to the employment states Division of Labor Standards Enforcement for more information on how to obtain a work permit.

Does this answer your question? (0) (0)

Minor’s Trust – My minor child performed services, when can I expect to see the 15% trust deduction deposited into the minors account?

Funds are sent for deposit the following week after the payroll check date.

Does this answer your question? (0) (1)

Minor’s Trust – My son/daughter received a check from EP with a deduction for “Trust.” Why?

States such as California, Louisiana, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina and Pennsylvania have mandatory Minor’s Trust laws requiring that all unemancipated minors have 15 percent of their gross earnings deducted and placed in approved trust accounts.

Does this answer your question? (0) (0)

Minor’s Trust – Where can I get more information about trusts and trust forms?

Please search for key phrase “Children’s Trust” in the Support section of our website

Does this answer your question? (0) (0)

Minor’s Trust – Where can I set up a Coogan Account for my child?

Parents can go online at for a list of banks that offer Coogan Accounts, for example: Wells Fargo Bank, Union Bank and First Entertainment Credit Union.

Does this answer your question? (0) (0)

Minor’s Trust – Where should I send my child’s Minor’s Trust bank information?

Please send all Minors Trust documentation to

Does this answer your question? (0) (0)

Crew & Talent Employment and Paycheck Support

Payroll/Payment Support Inquiries
(e.g. Personal information changes: address, name, ssn, W-4, Earnings history reports, Tax forms reprints & explanation: W-2's, 1099's 592b's etc.)
800.417.0037 Option 4

Electronic W-2 Registration Inquiries
(e.g. Paperlessemployee site: not able to register, password reset, verification code not received, cannot download W-2)
800.417.0037 Option 4

Employment Verification Inquiries
(e.g. General VOE, Unemployment, Disability)

Benefit Solution Inquiries
(e.g. EP Cares Health Insurance - non-union employees, Sick Leave, 1095-C tax forms, NY Paid Family Leave)
818. 955-6022
EP Cares:
Sick Leave:
1095-C tax forms:
NY Paid Family Leave:

Minors Trust Deductions and Inquiries
(e.g. Set-ups, coogan account deposits)

Payroll Garnishment and Deduction Inquiries
(e.g. Federal Tax Liens, State Tax Liens and Child/Spousal Support)

MyEP Portal Support
(e.g. login assistance & connecting payroll profile)
800.417.0037 Option 1

Direct Deposit Inquiries
(e.g. Entertainment Credit union & Banks set ups)

Pensions, Health & Welfare Inquiries
(e.g. Missing hours, Union Dues, Union 401k)

Unclaimed Property Inquiries
(e.g. Search letters, CA State Controller’s letters)