Search Support

Direct Deposit – Can an employee be set up for credit union deductions with any credit union?

No, the employee must have an account with one of the following credit unions to be set up for deductions:
– CBS Credit Union
– First Entertainment Credit Union
– Premier Credit Union
– SAG-AFTRA Credit Union
– Technicolor Credit Union
– Twentieth Century Credit Union
– Universal Credit Union

Does this answer your question? (0) (0)

Direct Deposit – Can I have my payroll check deposited directly into my bank account?

Direct deposit to banks (ACH) is offered on a client-by-client basis only. In other words, it is up to each production to decide if it wants to offer direct deposit to its employees.

Employees should contact the Accounting department at the production.

Does this answer your question? (2) (2)

Direct Deposit – How can an employee start, change or stop a credit union deduction?

The employee can contact the credit union directly, or filling out the EP Credit Union Authorization Form.

Does this answer your question? (0) (0)

Crew & Talent Employment and Paycheck Support

Payroll/Payment Support Inquiries
(e.g. Personal information changes: address, name, ssn, W-4, Earnings history reports, Tax forms reprints & explanation: W-2's, 1099's 592b's etc.)
800.417.0037 Option 4

Electronic W-2 Registration Inquiries
(e.g. Paperlessemployee site: not able to register, password reset, verification code not received, cannot download W-2)
800.417.0037 Option 4

Employment Verification Inquiries
(e.g. General VOE, Unemployment, Disability)

Benefit Solution Inquiries
(e.g. EP Cares Health Insurance - non-union employees, Sick Leave, 1095-C tax forms, NY Paid Family Leave)
818. 955-6022
EP Cares:
Sick Leave:
1095-C tax forms:
NY Paid Family Leave:

Minors Trust Deductions and Inquiries
(e.g. Set-ups, coogan account deposits)

Payroll Garnishment and Deduction Inquiries
(e.g. Federal Tax Liens, State Tax Liens and Child/Spousal Support)

MyEP Portal Support
(e.g. login assistance & connecting payroll profile)
800.417.0037 Option 1

Direct Deposit Inquiries
(e.g. Entertainment Credit union & Banks set ups)

Pensions, Health & Welfare Inquiries
(e.g. Missing hours, Union Dues, Union 401k)

Unclaimed Property Inquiries
(e.g. Search letters, CA State Controller’s letters)