Search Support

Contract Services – How do I know if I need an Employment Verification letter or a Contract Service letter?

An Employment verification letter is for mortgage and car loans, housing/social services.

A Contract service letter is to get on the roster with Contract services to join a Hollywood local.

Does this answer your question? (1) (0)

Contract Services – I need a letter for contract service to join and/or upgrade in the union, how can I request one?

All requests for contract service letter, need to be submitted in writing.

Please complete our EP Contract Service Letter form.

Does this answer your question? (1) (0)

Contract Services – If I work for a local in New York or other areas outside of Hollywood, what do I need to submit to the union?

For all outside of Hollywood locals you can request an Earning Report, please complete and submit our our Crew & Talent Inquiries & Corrections Form.

Does this answer your question? (0) (0)

Crew & Talent Employment and Paycheck Support

Payroll/Payment Support Inquiries
(e.g. Personal information changes: address, name, ssn, W-4, Earnings history reports, Tax forms reprints & explanation: W-2's, 1099's 592b's etc.)
800.417.0037 Option 4

Electronic W-2 Registration Inquiries
(e.g. Paperlessemployee site: not able to register, password reset, verification code not received, cannot download W-2)
800.417.0037 Option 4

Employment Verification Inquiries
(e.g. General VOE, Unemployment, Disability)

Benefit Solution Inquiries
(e.g. EP Cares Health Insurance - non-union employees, Sick Leave, 1095-C tax forms, NY Paid Family Leave)
818. 955-6022
EP Cares:
Sick Leave:
1095-C tax forms:
NY Paid Family Leave:

Minors Trust Deductions and Inquiries
(e.g. Set-ups, coogan account deposits)

Payroll Garnishment and Deduction Inquiries
(e.g. Federal Tax Liens, State Tax Liens and Child/Spousal Support)

MyEP Portal Support
(e.g. login assistance & connecting payroll profile)
800.417.0037 Option 1

Direct Deposit Inquiries
(e.g. Entertainment Credit union & Banks set ups)

Pensions, Health & Welfare Inquiries
(e.g. Missing hours, Union Dues, Union 401k)

Unclaimed Property Inquiries
(e.g. Search letters, CA State Controller’s letters)