To correct your Name or Social Security number on file, you must send a signed, written request, with a copy of your Social Security card, via one of the methods below:

  • Email:
  • Fax: 818.848.0254
  • Mail: Entertainment Partners, Attn: PWE Support, P.O. Box 7836, Burbank, CA 91510

Please be sure that your request is signed before sending it in. We will accept a scan or photo of your signature. If you have any questions, please contact EP’s PWE Support at 800.417.0037.