The 2016 W-2s will be mailed out by January 31, 2017. If you consented to receive your W-2 online, you can now log in and retrieve your W-2. Click here for instructions.

You can complete the “Go Paperless Today” consent process at any time to gain access to your current W-2.

If you did not consent to receive your W-2 online, you can request a copy of your W-2 or 1099 be faxed, mailed, or emailed to you by our W-2 Group.

You must send a signed, written request, with the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, via one of the methods below:

  • Email:
  • Fax: 818.848.0254
  • Mail: Entertainment Partners, Attn: W-2 Group, P.O. Box 7836, Burbank, CA 91510

Please be sure that your request is signed before sending it in. We will accept a scan or photo of your signature.

A duplicate copy will be sent within 48 to 72 hours via the method requested. If you need the W-2 or 1099 sent to a temporary address, please provide the alternate address and specify that it is temporary.

If you have any questions, please contact EP’s W-2 Group at 800.417.0037.